ML Compiled is an encyclopedia for machine learning and related subjects with an emphasis on explanations that are concise and intuitive.
In addition it offers the reader:
- Consistent notation throughout.
- Relevance. Only information that is relevant to machine learning is included. For general topics there is a special emphasis on how they can be used for ML.
- Clearly labelled links to the first paper to introduce a technique, where applicable.
- No long paragraphs of prose. Sections are short and clearly labeled.
- Links to important papers and useful blog posts for further reading.
ML Compiled is a work in progress and is being continually updated.